Get Your A/C Tune-Up Before You Turn It On.
Stramowski's A/C Tune-Up Checklist
- Inspect & Clean Drain Pan & Lines
- Check Blower Amps & Record
- Vacuum blower area and clean blower if needed (Charge for blower removal)
- Inspect/change filter if dirty or over a year old
- Take a temp drop and wet bulb reading on system
- Check refrigerant charge
- Inspect electrical components
- Fix Any Loose or Frayed Wires
- Test Capacitor for Proper Capacitance
- Inspect Contractor for Pitting
- Take amp draw of compressor
- Take amp draw of condenser fan motor
- Take total system amp draw
- Clean outdoor coil
- Remove debris from inside condensing unit
- Put spray wax on units
- Check and replace/repair armaflex on outdoor suction line
- Check unit level and fix if possible
*This is a standard checklist. Actual procedures may vary by equipment make, model and type.
True24 Repair Service is available for owner occupied residents on repairs only,not tune-ups. Rental, investment and commercial properties do not qualify for this service. True24 Repair Service for rental, investment and commercial properties is available, but not at the special ³no overtime² pricing. True24 Repair Service is a service-pricing program designed around the customer. True24 Repair Service does not implicitly or explicitly imply or guarantee that we will be able to perform actual services 24 hours per day, it merely guarantees that we will not charge extra for nights, weekends and holidays.
Get Your A/C Tune-up
Call or fill out this form today and refer to this offer